Become a 3D Graphics Designing Expert
3D graphic design program will allow you to construct interactive animations and models and a 3D environment. It begins with the fundamentals of design, covers interface, and important tools, and guides you to create outstanding characters and environments in 3D graphic designing.
Will be updated
3 Months +
- 3D graphic designers can create characters for publishing and environment designs for games.
- Take in-house training from industry experts.
- Techno is an institute under the leading development team of experts for more than 10 years.
It is a raster tool that is used to design logos, artworks, etc. It has been very popular among graphics designers because of its advanced features and easy to use tools.
- Knowing the interface of Illustrator
- Using selection tools and learning group selection, lasso selection, magic wand selection
- Introduction to the pen tool
- Use the pen tool to add and remove anchor points, joining anchor points
- Concept of layers, organizing layers, grouping layers, selecting layers, duplicating layers, merging layers
- Using strokes, converting strokes size, dashed stroke, removing strokes, joining strokes
- Using text tool also popularly known as type tool, vertical type tool, path type, area type tool
- Using font attributes and formatting paragraphs, transforming text
- Using shape object like rectangle tool, polygon tool, star tool, rounded rectangle tool
- Transforming a shape using different techniques like rotate, scale, reflect, twist, sheer, reshape, reposition, etc
- Learning how to align and distribute objects evenly
- Using different line tools
- Using the clipping path and mask
- Applying color using color picker tool, color swatches, color palettes
- Learn the use of pencil tool, eraser tool
- Using the brush tool, load and save brushes
- Learn the use of gradient
- Concept of transparency and masking
- Learn envelope and its options, using mesh, text distortions
- Using guides and rulers while creating an illustration
- Using a scissor tool and knife tool while designing an illustration
- Using pathfinder and liquify tool
- Learning the use of appearance and styles
- Using filters
- Use blend tool and learn to blend multiple objects
- Display chart and graphs
- Knowing different image formats and learn how to save images for web
- Learn to use the slice tool to generate images for web
- Using different symbol tools
- Integrating with photoshop images
- Using auto trace feature
- And more!