Become a 3D Modeling & Animation Expert
This direction is supposed to create a sturdy basis for students to establish powerful visual interactions. Students will discover a way to visualize concepts, characters, and layout and use packages together to produce powerful templates for digital media, advertising.
3 M’s + 1 M
- Provide a foundation to create effective visual communications pieces produced for the multimedia industry.
- Learn these skills from industry experts.
- Techno is providing services as a part of leading designing firms for 10+ years.
- Photoshop Interface, Customizing Interface as per the requirement of the designer, saving interface
- Introduction to Photoshop
- Difference between web and print media
- Concept of resolution for print and web
- Image type used for web-like JPG, GIF, PNG and for print like TIFF, EPS, PDF
- Image resizing techniques and optimizing images
- Selection tools
- Brushes, loading brushes, saving brushes, creating brushes
- Color correction, retouching
- Enhancing brightness, shadows, mid-tones
- Rectangle, ellipse tools to design interface for both web and press
- Concept of layers, locking layers
- Blending options
- Working with gradients
- Using the pen tool to trace shapes, creating logos, custom shapes
- Using the pen tool to extract a selected portion from an image
- Using custom shapes, loading shapes, modifying existing shapes
- Concept of the clipping mask
- Using filters
- And more!